Welcome to the blog of Jarrod Hunt Photography

In this blog I'll be sharing some of my projects, travel adventures and random thoughts with anyone who cares to read them...
You can find your way to my website by clicking on the photo above, or this lovely little link--> HERE

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pictorialist style photo experiment

Old pictorialist style     -      My pictorialist style


        
                 Old pictorialist style     -      My pictorialist style


    
                 Old pictorialist style     -      My pictorialist style



                    Old pictorialist style     -      My pictorialist style


   
             Old pictorialist style     -      My pictorialist style


    
            Old pictorialist style     -      My pictorialist style


No comments:

Post a Comment